Create a Journal Entry
This document provides an overview of how to create a journal entry
- Navigate to the assigned journal given to you by your instructor (usually found in the Course Menu). If you are in doubt on how to navigate to your journal assignment or where to locate it, contact your instructor.
- Select the Create Journal Entry button.
3. Enter a title and entry message.
4. Use the Browse My Computer if you want to attach a file.
5. Select Post Entry button (Note: You can also save the entry as a draft if needed).
Comment on a Journal Entry
This document provides an overview of how to comment on a journal entry.
- Enter the journal where you made the original post and look for your instructor’s comment.
- Select the Comment button.
- Type your comments and select the Add button.
- Your comment has been added.