In discussions, you can share thoughts and ideas about class materials. A discussion forum may consist of weekly postings based on assignments or weekly.
You can use discussions for these tasks:
- Meet with your peers for collaboration and social
- Pose questions about homework assignments, readings, and course
- Demonstrate your understanding or application of course
Open the Discussion Board
Find the discussion board on the course menu, select Discussions
The main Discussion Board page appears with a list of available discussion forums. On this page, you can perform these actions:
- Select a forum title to view the messages. (Forum titles in bold contain unread posts.)
- Select a forum to open the thread of posts.
- Select the number in the Unread Posts column for quick access to a forum’s unread.
Watch the tutorial: Discussion Forums