Submit an Assignment
- Locating assignments will be essential to completing course work and receiving evaluation from your instructor. You might access assignments from a link on the course menu called “Assignments.” Or, your instructor might incorporate assignments into each week’s content. If you are having difficulty finding your assignments, please contact your instructor immediately after checking the Syllabus.
- Assignments may be organized by unit, week, or type (short assignment versus final essay). Typically, instructors will post an announcement about upcoming assignments and deadlines.
- Open the assignment. On the Upload Assignment page, review the instructions, due date, points possible, and download any files provided by your instructor. If your instructor has added a rubric for grading, you can view it.Select Write Submission to expand the area where you can type your submission. You can use the options in the editor to format the text.
- How to Submit an Assignment (Video)
- Select Browse My Computer to upload a file from your computer.
- Select Submit
Watch the tutorial: Submitting Assignments